Thursday, January 2, 2014

Maggie

Well, it is snowing 14 inches in Boston between today and tomorrow. I am literally stuck at my house, which has been great, because it is giving me a chance to go back and edit pictures I took forever ago! Just pretend Boston still has New England fall leaves. Also, stay tuned, I am even dusting off some old files from travels three years ago.

This is Maggie, one of my best friends. She has been there for what seems like everything--sweeping up piles of dead ants in our bedroom in Ghana, helping me not die in the Walmart parking lot after discovering I was allergic to salmon, mailing me Swiss chocolate when she was living in Geneva doing stuff with the UN when I got my heart broken, helping me figuring out what to do with my life by providing markers and think space to do our ritual "life-mapping." She is absolutely beautiful, inside and out, and I am so lucky to have her around in Boston!












1 comment: